• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
• Autoranging Switching Power Supply
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Power
• Passive PoE
• 10/100Mb Ethernet Interface
• High Temperature Industrial Operation
• Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The TP-POE Power over Ethernet Power Sources offered by Tycon Power are quality midspan power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet). This model provides Passive PoE.
There are models available that support 802.3af and 802.3at as well as models that support Gigabit Ethernet. The units are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The high power models (TP-POE-HP) supply up to 50W output power. They are available in 18V, 24V and 48-56V DC Output with load regulation within 5%.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device. If the remote device requires reverse voltage the POE-XOVER cable can be used.