• Input Voltage 24VDC or 48VDC
• 2 Channel 802.3at 56VDC PoE Output
• High Power to 70W (35W per PoE Channel)
• Dual DC Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
• Gigabit Data Thruput
• Low self-consumption power (<2W)
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
• High-Temperature Operation
• 24VDC and 48VDC or -48VDC Remote Power Systems
• Axis Q6035-e PTZ Surveillance Cameras
• 802.3at High Power Applications.
The TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP and TP-DCDC-4856GD-VHP are special very high power DC to DC converters / PoE inserters designed and qualified for use with Axis Q6035-E outdoor PTZ security cameras, and Cisco's UPOE standards. The DC-DC converter supplies 35W per PoE channel. One PoE channel is using pins 4,5,7,8 and the other PoE channel utilizes pins 1,2,3,6. By splitting the power onto separate PoE channels, the device can achieve 70W total supplied power to the end device. The units have separate LED indicators for indicating which 802.3at channel is being used by the client. The RIGHT LED indicates PoE Channel 1 and the LEFT LED indicates PoE Channel 2
The TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP and TP-DCDC-4856GD-VHP has been qualified by Axis to be used with their Q6035-e series of PTZ cameras. The unit can be used with any 802.3at device as it will supply 35W to any 802.3at PoE channel detected. If two channels are detected on the client then 70W power will be supplied.
They have two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, and overload. The input and output are isolated.