• Very High Power, Gigabit 4 Port Midspan PoE Injector
• Up to 1.8A per Individual Port
• Universal PoE Voltage 20VDC to 60VDC.
• Powers Passive PoE Devices using 4 pair power
• DIN Rail Mountable – Includes DIN Rail adapters.
• High PoE Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• High PoE Security Camera Systems
• Power network devices from a central network room
The TP-MS4G-VHP mid span PoE power sources are used for supplying PoE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations room or equipment cabinet. The PoE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/PoE port. The PoE function is considered 4 Pair Passive PoE which is sometimes referred to as “High PoE”. The units support Gigabit Ethernet and are backward compatible to 10/100MB. The Midspan features Universal Voltage (UniVolt) PoE outputs where the PoE voltage equals the input voltage. All ports will have the same PoE voltage. PoE DC Voltage (20V-60V) is supplied on pins 1,2 (V-), 3,6 (V+) and 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). The unit can accept + or – voltage on input however the design is a non-isolated design. Maximum power output per port is 1.8A. The individual outputs are overcurrent, over/under voltage and short circuit protected. The midspan is DIN Rail mountable with the included DIN Rail brackets.