• MPPT Temperature Compensated 60A Charging
• Fully Automatic Operation
• LCD Displays: Battery Volts, Battery Temp, Battery Level, Load Current and Solar Current
• Autoranging 12/24/36/48V Battery Arrays
• Multimode Load Operation – 5 selectable modes
• Soft Start Load Output to Power High Capacitive Loads
• Automatic 30day Battery Equalization
• Conformal Coated Electronics for Environmental Protection
• TVS lightning protection, Industrial Temperature Range
• Low self consumption
• Remote Power Systems
• Solar Lighting
The Tycon Solar TP-SC48-60-MPPT solar controller is a MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) temperature compensated battery charging controllers. The battery temp probe is included. There is a separate battery voltage input so that the controller can get very accurate readings of battery voltage. This removes voltage fluctuations seen because of large currents going through the battery cables.
They are designed to charge Flooded, AGM, GEL or Lithium batteries. They also have a USER setting for customizable battery charge settings. They have an integral LCD display that shows Battery Voltage, Battery Capacity, Charging Capacity, Battery Temperature, Load Current and Solar Current.
There is an RS232 interface and also an RS485 port which allows sync of multiple controllers connected in parallel. A 36in RS485 cable is included.
They have full protections for short circuit, reverse current, over-power, over-voltage, over-charge, over-discharge and over-temperature. All protections are auto-recovery.
An auto battery equalization charge automatically engages once every 30days (Programmable).
Connections are via 6 screw terminals for wire size up to 7AWG. The controllers are internally fused for protection. There are four screw holes for wall mounting. In addition, there are two DIN Rail brackets for DIN Rail mounting included