• Dual Input - Charges 24V Batteries from Solar Panel and / or Passive PoE
• Supports up to 60W Total Device Load
• Regulated 48VDC 30W Passive PoE output
• Regulated 24VDC Secondary Output Voltage
• Compact and high temperature operation
• Low self consumption < 0.5W
• Remote Power Systems; Surveillance, Sensors
• Wireless Stations ; AP / Client / Repeaters
• UPS Systems ; Lighting, Fences, Gates
Tycon Solar unique PoE/Solar charge controllers have dual inputs to charge batteries from a PoE source and also a secondary source like solar panels in order to provide redundancy and insure 100% uptime for critical applications. The solar panel input takes priority so that when the sun is shining the grid power usage is minimized. They have a built in PoE inserter regulated voltage output. They have full electronic protections for short circuit, reverse current, overvoltage, overcharge and over discharge.
They have five LED indicators to give a quick visual status if current is being supplied by a PoE source or solar panel, if battery is charging, if load output is turned on, and a warning if battery is connected with reverse polarity. Solar and Battery Connections are via 5 screw terminals for wire size up to 10AWG. PoE Input and Output is via 2 RJ45 shielded connectors. There is a secondary output connector on the back with 5 screw terminals for connecting other electronics to the controller using up to 10AWG wire. The 48VDC passive POE output and 24VDC secondary output are regulated to prevent damage to devices due to overvoltage. The controllers are externally fused with a standard replaceable fuse.
The TP-SCPOE-2448-HP can provide up to 60W total power for powering various equipment.