• Complete Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation
• Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
• Enclosures can be Wall or Pole Mounted
• High Performance Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Sensors
• Remote Lighting
• Backup Power Systems
The RPDC RemotePro series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics.
The die cast aluminum enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed. They can be mounted to a pole or wall with the included mounting bracket system.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee. They can be mounted to a pole or to a wall with the included bracket kit.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries. Enclosures are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Batteries are an Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have good all temperature performance.