• Complete 40W Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid Operation
• Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosure with 200Ah Battery
• Enclosures can be Wall or Pole Mounted
• High Performance Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• MPPT Charge Controllers with Temp Compensation
• Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Sensors
• Remote Lighting
• Backup Power Systems
The RPST12M RemotePro series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various equipment. The vented weatherproof enclosures have generous space available inside for mounting customer equipment. Multiple DIN Rail mount features are provided.
All enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed with tamper-resistant locks for security. The enclosures can be mounted to a wall or pole with the included mounting bracket system.
The 160W high quality solar panels have a 25year power output guarantee. The panel come with a side of pole mounting bracket for mounting to a pole or wall.
12V battery configuration with 20A load outputs. Enclosures have four cable gland ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. The enclosures include a thermostatically controlled fan assembly which turns on automatically when the temperature exceeds 45°C.
Batteries are a Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Advance Glass Mat (AGM) type which have excellent temperature and deep discharge performance. Expected battery life exceeds 5 years.
The systems come with all cabling required to connect the batteries to the controller and 20’ outdoor rated cable to connect the solar panels to the MPPT controller.