• Up to +2.5Wp Positive Power Output Tolerance
• Excellent Low Light Performance
• Extremely Reliable. 5 Year Product Warranty. 25 year solar cell output warranty.
• High Efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame
• Sealed for protection from harsh environments
• Off-Grid Systems
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Base Stations
• Outdoor Lighting
• On-Grid Roof Top Systems
• Pumping Applications
The TPS-24-325W solar panels are high efficiency 72 cell / 3 buss bar designs with excellent low light performance. The panels are perfect for almost any off-grid or on-grid application.
The polycrystalline silicon solar cells are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life.
The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice.
The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels and include attached 1meter outdoor cables terminated with standard MC-4 solar connectors.