• High Power 10/100 and 1000Mb (“G”) PoE Switch
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Up to 2A per Port
• Built-in Surge Protection
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
• Compact Size
• High Temperature Operation
• CE and FCC Certification
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The SW5 Series Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches offered by Tycon Power are fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switches with up to 2A of PoE power per port.
IEEE802.3af/at Compliant 48VDC 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts 12-36VDC power via a wire terminal connector on the back of the Switch or via 48VDC PoE into the 802.3af/at compliant uplink port (90W max). Perfect for remote solar/battery systems. 35W per port. 70W Max Total, HP Ver 140W Max.
Tycon Power sells a variety of power supplies in 60W, 120W and 180W sizes. 18VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC are available. All the Switches have DIN Rail mounts included for convenient DIN rail mounting.