• Up to 200W Maximum Continuous Output
• Manageable Charge Controller with Remote Monitoring
• Integral 7 Port Gigabit PoE Switch
• Isolates Equipment from Power Line Surges
• 400Ah High Performance Sealed AGM Batteries
• Operating Temp -30°C to +60°C
• Weatherproof, Vented, Locking Outdoor Enclosure
• Solar Ready, Just add 48V Panels to Convert to Solar.
• Wireless Base Stations
• Security Applications
• Electric gates and fences
• Cell Towers
The UPSPro STL outdoor UPS systems are designed to provide up to 200 continuous watts of backup power. The controller provides load control to make sure the batteries don’t over-discharge. This greatly extends the life of the batteries. The 24/48V load output is regulated. The system is powered from 115VAC or 230VAC power. In case of power failure, the transition to battery power is seamless and automatic. Recovery is automatic. Systems are available without batteries to save on international shipping costs.
The systems feature a state-of-the-art manageable, temp compensated, MPPT battery charge controller with integrated monitoring/control and 7 port gigabit PoE switch. The controller is powered by a 65V 1200W AC to DC power supply.
The vented weatherproof enclosures have generous space available inside for mounting customer equipment. A 19” 1U rackmount feature is integral to the enclosure as are multiple DIN Rail mounts. The enclosure has security latches that can be secured using a customer supplied padlock. There are three cable gland ports for CAT5 cable, solar and other cabling. There is a thermostatically controlled fan that automatically turns on when the temp exceeds 45°C. The included bracket kit allows for the enclosure to be pole mounted or wall mounted.
Batteries are a Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type. Expected battery life exceeds 5years.