• Input Voltage 10VDC to 60VDC
• 8 wire (4 Pair) 56VDC High PoE Output (Passive)
• High Power Output to 70W
• Dual DC Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
• Gigabit Data Throughput
• Low self consumption power (<2W)
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
• Industrial Temperature Range to 70C
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• 12VDC / 24VDC Remote Power Systems
• 48VDC or -48VDC Remote Power Systems
• Ubiquiti airFiber Antennas
• PTZ Security Cameras
• High PoE 4 Pair Powered Cameras and Radio’s
The Gigabit compatible TP-DCDC-1256G-VHP is a special, very high power, DC to DC converter / POE inserter designed especially for Ubiquiti airFiber antenna systems and other systems which require high power passive POE such as Axis High Power POE PTZ security cameras. The unique POE inserter supplies 56VDC POE power on all 8 Ethernet wires (4 Pair).
The wide input voltage range (10VDC to 60VDC) makes these units universal in battery powered applications. The units input and output is isolated so they work in a negative ground of positive ground system. They have a common (-) and two (+) for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units come complete with a DIN Rail mounting kit for mounting to a standard DIN rail.