• 10/100Mb Data Rate (24 or 48V POE Model)
• CAT5/6 Compatible. All 8 pins protected.
• Shielded jacks and full metal housing
• Complies with IEC 61643-21 Standard
• UL497B Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
• Industrial Control Systems
The ESP-POE are a low cost Ethernet surge protector to help protect sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They have a full metal body for improved EMI suppression and have integral mounting feet and separate ground wire. They are designed for indoor or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure. The ESP-1000-POE is compatible with 10/100/1000M PoE systems up to 57V. The ESP-1000-POE24 is compatible with 10/100/1000M PoE systems up to 30V. The ESP-100-POE24 is for 10/100M passive PoE systems up to 30V. Protection is provided on all 8 CAT5/6 wires.