• Converts standard 802.3af/at POE to Passive 18V or 24V
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• Compact size - Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
The TP-POE-1824 Power Over Ethernet 802.3af/at converter is a unique product allowing a customer to run a Passive POE device from a standard 802.3af or at POE switch. They accept 802.3af/at POE in and provide a switch selectable 12W POE output of 18VDC or 24VDC.
They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
Dimensions: 3.4 x 3 x 1.4in