• Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 18VDC (Passive)
• Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
• Integrated 10/100MB POE Inserter
• High Power up to 18W
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• Compact size – Maximize Available Space
• 12V / 24V Battery Systems
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The TP-DCDC-1218 offered by Tycon Power is a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 18VDC Power over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The output is regulated 18V, 24V or 48VDC from an input voltage between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They have a common (-) and two (+) for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. A metal enclosure model is available for industrial applications.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). An IEEE 802.3af compliant model is available for those applications requiring 802.3af handshake.
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The other models have power output up to 24W.
The DCDC converters are DIN rail mountable using DIN Rail adaptors pn: DIN-ClipKit-UNI