• Low Cost Complete Mobile Solar Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation. Fully Assembled. Sets up in minutes.
• Weatherproof Outdoor Locking Enclosure with 720Ah Sealed Lead Acid GEL Battery provides 2 days autonomy with <100W continuous load. Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation.
• 650W of Solar Capacity – Supports up to 160W continuous power with 6 Hrs. Peak Sun.
• MPPT Temp Compensated Solar Charge Controller: 40A Solar, 20A Load, 99% Efficiency.
• Complete Remote Monitoring and Control – Email Alerts and Manual/Auto Reboot. Monitor Solar Volts & Current, Battery Volts & Current, Load Current, Temp. Disconnect Load Power.
• Pneumatic Four Position (9ft, 12ft, 15ft, 18ft) Locking Aluminum Extension Mast for up to 110lb load. Raises fully in about 1 Minute using the integrated air pump.
• Regulated 56VDC and Un-regulated 24VDC Output at Top of Mast. Incl surge protected Gigabit 5 port PoE Layer 2 Switch with one 60W High PoE Port, three 802.3at PoE+ Ports and one 24V Passive PoE Port, all at top of pole.
• Protected and Secured Wiring.
• Dual Charging. Convenient Backup Generator or Grid Power Port.
•Four spring actuated extending (30" Max) support jacks.
• Room for 2nd Enclosure for tool storage or additional battery capacity.
• Chrome Wheels, Leaf Spring Suspension, Aluminum Diamond Plate Decking, Powder Coated Welded Steel Tube Construction.
• Solar Panel Cover and Ratchet Straps for secure travel protection, Included.
• Option for adding a Tycon BreezePro Wind Turbine.
• Construction Sites
• Surveillance Cameras
• Temporary Security
• Off Grid Power
• Temporary Remote Lighting
• Emergency Power
The RPMS24-360-650 MobileSolarPro outdoor mobile power system is designed for temporary power applications like Construction Sites, Concerts and Festivals, Emergency Power, Agriculture and other applications requiring temporary security and lighting. The rugged mobile solar trailer can support up to 160W continuous power draw with 6hrs peak sun per day.
The two, high quality, 325W solar panels have a 25year power output guarantee. The panels are mounted to a heavy duty, fully adjustable galvanized solar mount. Tilt range is 10-65 degrees. Horizontal rotation is 360 degrees, so trailer orientation is not critical as in some other competitive designs.
The temperature compensated MPPT Solar Controller boasts a 99% conversion efficiency. It handles up to 40A solar input and provides up to 20A load output.
The entire MobileSolarPro system is capable of remote monitoring and control via the built-in web enabled remote monitor system. Monitor Solar Voltage and Current, Battery Voltage & Current, Load Current, Temperature. Disconnect Load Power. Email Alerts and Manual/Automatic Reboot. There are 2 spare 10A relays, 1 spare current measuring channel and 2 spare voltage measuring channels for customer expansion. For instance, a customer could use one of the spare relay channels to automatically turn on a generator based on programmable rules.
There is a convenient AC voltage input port to be able to charge batteries from AC and/or solar. AC can come from grid power or a generator.
At the top of the 17ft aluminum pneumatic extension mast there is a die cast aluminum junction box which houses a 5 port Gigabit Layer 2 PoE Switch with a versatile PoE output scheme. Port 1 = 60W High PoE, Port 2-4 = 802.3at PoE+, Port 5 = 24V Passive PoE. There is regulated 56VDC and unregulated 24VDC available at the top of mast. In addition, a CAT5 cable connects the battery enclosure to the top of mast switch.
The locking diamond plate aluminum enclosure includes a thermostatically controlled fan which turns on automatically when the temperature exceeds 45°C. There is room for an additional enclosure if needed for additional battery capacity or tool storage.
The 720Ah battery array is organized in a 24VDC configuration using Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Advance Glass Matt (AGM) batteries which have excellent temperature and deep discharge performance. Expected battery life exceeds 5years.
The MobileSolarPro™ comes completely assembled for quick deployment. The trailer is constructed of powder coat painted welded tubular steel instead of typical C channel bolt together trailer construction. This provides superb structural integrity and allows for completely protected and secured wiring inside the tubing. A solar cover is included for protection of panels during transport.