• High Power 10/100 and 1000Mb (“G”) PoE Switch
• Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
• Up to 2A per Port
• Built-in Surge Protection
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
• Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
• Compact Size
• High Temperature Operation
• CE and FCC Certification
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
• Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
• IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
The SW5 Series Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches offered by Tycon Power are fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switches with up to 2A of PoE power per port.
Universal Multiple Voltage (MultiVolt) 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts any combination of voltages within the range of 12-57VDC so the user can power 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC, and 48VDC PoE devices passively from the same switch using different power sources. The port can individually be set to Data Only by disconnecting the voltage input to that specific port. 1A per port.
On the universal voltage models (“-NC”) the PoE output voltage = the input voltage so it is universal in its application. The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
Tycon Power sells a variety of power supplies in 60W, 120W and 180W sizes. 18VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC are available. All the Switches have DIN Rail mounts included for convenient DIN rail mounting