• Complete Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation
• Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
• Enclosures can be Wall or Pole Mounted
• High Performance Valve Unregulated Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
• Wireless Base Stations and Clients
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
• Remote Sensors
• Remote Lighting
• Backup Power Systems
The RemotePro PL series (RPPL) outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics. The sealed and weatherproof Polycarbonate enclosures hold up to four 12V 8.5AH batteries. The enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed. They can accept a padlock of tamper seal.
The enclosures can be mounted to a wall or pole with the included mounting bracket system.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee. The 30W solar panels can be mounted to a 51mm to 101mm (2" to 4") diameter pole or alternately to a wall with the included bracket kit.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve unregulated sealed lead acid batteries. Most of the RPPL systems include a controller with built in POE inserter and DCDC converter to supply 24V or 48V POE from the 12V or 24V battery system. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Batteries are an Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have good all temperature performance.