• Outstanding Low Light Performance
• Solar cells laminated with TPT/EVA bi-layer for long life. 25 year solar cell output warranty
• High Efficiency with high transparency low iron tempered glass cover. Rugged extruded anodized aluminum frame
• Sealed for protection from harsh environments
• Enclosed junction box for wired connections
• Battery Charging Applications
• Surveillance Cameras
• Wireless Base Stations
• Outdoor Lighting
• Remote Sensors
• Backup Power Systems
The TPS series solar panels are high efficiency designs with excellent low light performance. The multicrystalline silicon solar cells from Germany are laminated with a TPT (Tedlar/Polyester/Tedlar) and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) bi-layer for high reliability and long life. The cell array is sealed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum frame with a high transparency low iron tempered glass cover to protect the solar cells from harsh environments; hail, wind, snow and ice.
The solar panels are easy to mount because of the aluminum frame design. The wired connections are via a weatherproof junction box on the back of the panels.