• Converts PoE input to DC or AC output
• Outputs up to 80W
• POE-SPLT-4824AC Runs cameras and other 24VAC 80W devices from 48VDC PoE and battery systems
• Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
• High Temperature Operation
• I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
The POE-SPLT Active splitters are unique Power over Ethernet adapters which converts a DC PoE input voltage to AC or DC regulated output voltages. The output is provided on a standard 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector on a 14” cable or in the case of the 80W unit, on a wire terminal connector. Ethernet speeds of 10/100MB and 10/100/1000MB are available. Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage.