• PoE Powered, No Other External Power Required
• Accepts 802.3af/at/bt Class 0 PoE or 24V Passive PoE
• Normally Open and Normally Closed 10A Relay Connections
• Gigabit Data Passthru with Surge Protection
• Wide Operating Voltage Range: -40C to +70C
• DIN Rail Mounting
The TPDIN-POE-RELAY is a unique device that provides a way to control up to 10A of current from a managed PoE Switch or other PoE device. When PoE is applied to the TPDIN-POE-RELAY, the relay closes and the LED turns ON. When PoE power is removed, the relay turns off and the LED turns OFF. There are two connections, a normally closed and a normally open, so that both relay logic states can be utilized.
Many modern PoE switches allow an operator to enable or disable the PoE on a particular port. This PoE switch function can be used to control the relay.
The unit features a Gigabit Data Passthrough with surge protection to protect the data connection up to 30KV.
It mounts to a standard DIN Rail commonly used in industrial installations.